Thursday, November 04, 2004

Redneck in a Blue State



Well, I got my early Christmas present, GWB was re-elected. I realized I'd been holding my breath for almost a year now. What can I say about John Kerry? You seasoned democrats that let him become your candidate--what were you thinking? It would be like letting your bratty teenage kids choose your family home. What do bratty kids know? And what do eastern elitist snob liberals (like Kerry and Kennedy) know about the rest of the country? Talk about a disconnect!
So I'm proud to be a redneck in a blue state.
You liberals have got to realize one big thing: conservatives know a whole bunch more about you than you know about them. We had to survive higher education, for one thing. We had to survive liberal professors undercutting our opinions in classroom discussions. We had to survive the B- on a paper when the prof didn't agree with our views, no matter how well they were expressed. Oh well! As my mom says, water under the bridge.
Did the liberals think that Michael Moore was their ambassador of good will? Yeah, right. And Yassar(that's my baby)Arafat is the ambassador of good will for the Philistinians.
Not all democrats are liberals, I know that. And not all those who call themselves liberals really know what the hardcore liberal agenda is. You have got to hate America to be a hard-core liberal. You must want to see her subjugated and humbled in the eyes of the world. You must hate the Christians idiots who got that idiot GWB elected.